Travis' Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holiday Parties


We have been and will continue to be busy partying over the Christmas holiday season! On Dec 1, we went to Ken's company holiday party, an extremely lavish affair. We even danced! Our gift this year was a digital picture keychain, which I was particularly wanting and almost bought for myself - glad I didn't! Thanks, ASI. Here's a lovely picture from the festivities. We had a great time and stayed in town at a nice hotel and got massages at the spa to feel like we were really being extravagant.
On Dec 7, we went to my holiday party at the North by Northwest (NXNW) Brewery. It was also a lovely affair, where everyone got a prize! I got a new fleece pullover from Land's End - beautiful Cobalt Blue.
On the 15th, we'll have the 2nd Annual Carnline Descendent's Chinese Christmas party at our cousin's in Kirbyville (near Jasper, TX). It is always a lot of fun - especially watching all the kids open their gifts. On the 22nd, we'll visit Ken's dad, sister, and brother in Katy, TX for Christmas dinner and Sunday brunch. We plan to spend Christmas eve with neighbors and then Christmas morning and day together opening gifts!!
Hope your holidays are as fun!!
Krista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE the photo! Can I have a copy emailed to me? Send Jess the link!

Love, L & D