Travis' Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cutest.Boy.Ever.

Travis has been trying to sit up lately, and has been getting annoyed that we keep him on his back, so I got him a Bumbo chair, which is supposed to support him so he sits up better. It came in the mail tonight, and he really did seem to enjoy it. He's also started grabbing and playing with toys, though I'm not convinced he knows what he's doing yet. We think he's starting to teethe: the slobber is uncontrollable, and everything goes right to his mouth!

Here's a video of him sitting in his new chair, playing with his spin and play. Seriously, I am so in love with this boy it's not even funny.


Also, note that I hung a toy on his foot...it made sense at the time, I thought it'd be easier to reach if he wanted to grab it. But it just looks funny, and I can't stop laughing every time I see it dangling there.

No comments: