Travis' Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day Care Update

As expected, Travis did great his first day at day care! And because I have such a caring husband, they called me at his request to let me know that Travis was doing well. I, on the other hand, was so busy with projects so that I wouldn't notice how empty my arms felt! It sure doesn't take long to fall in love with those little cuties, especially when they start sleeping longer than 3 hours! ;-) It's hard to believe your heart can hold so much love. I'm so glad that God created us with the capacity to love so strongly - it reminds us that His love for us is even stronger, and that's a thought that fills me with awe and brings tears to my eyes. I understand better now how hard His sacrifice really was when Jesus went to the cross for us.

I miss Travis' little arms around my neck, and even his frustrated cries when he's doing tummy time. I'm saddened that I won't get to take tons of pictures throughout the day as he does cute little things, like smiling and laughing. But I know he's fine, and is getting to see other babies and the world in a different way. He is such a social baby; I think he likes being around others, and he still loves Mama and Papa best!

I'll try to remember to take some photos of him at day care to show his new environment. For now, let me feed your Travis addiction with the photos below.

For Halloween, we took advantage of Travis' crazy hair and dressed him like Young Frankenstein. We took him to Ken's office to Trick-or-Treat and he got a couple of candy bars. We had more fun just walking him around and showing him off - and I knew Ken and I would eat the candy, so I tried not to get much!




No comments: