Travis' Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Our Fam at the AZ Sonoran Desert Museum
Recently, we drove to Tucson, Arizona, to visit my family. Travis got to visit his Nana, meet his great-grandparents, his Tata, great-aunts/uncles, cousins, second cousins and some of my good friends. Luckily, he is such a sweet, happy baby and traveled really well. He is really starting to move around, and scooted around Nana and Tata's house, and we walked around the neighborhood where I grew up. It was so fun.

We traveled through a cave (Carlsbad Caverns), which Travis seemed to enjoy, and drove through the Saguaro National Monument to see cactus (apparently, it is a hot destination for out-of-towners). We got this awesome backpack that Ken used to carry Travis around all over the place. It was nifty.
The Coolest Backpack Ever!




We went shopping with Nana, traveled to Bisbee and the Arizonan Sonoran Desert Museum. T-Rav was a hit wherever we went, and I found myself so proud of our great baby. I'm glad that he also got to meet my grandparents. It was so sweet watching them together...
Travis with Nana
Travis with Grammy

Travis with Grampy

Travis with Nana and Tata

No comments: